Norsys Netica on VMware Ubuntu
To get VMware visit http://vmware.com
- Find "downloadable appliance" (rather than installation CD)
- See catalog on http://vmware.com which has hundreds of appliances
- Or go to http://linhost.info/vmware and look for Ubuntu appliances, e.g. "Ubuntu 8.04 Server"
- If desired, use VMware tools as needed to get the two machines to interconnect
VMware Ubuntu comes with most of what we need, but is missing some developer libraries.
To install the libraries:
sudo apt-get install libstdc++-dev
Get Norsys Netica
To get Norsys Netica, visit http://norsys.com
- Download Netica C API file
- Untar the file
To compile the Netica sample program:
blog comments powered by