Social Network Setup
Do you want:
- To be found by new customers and clients?
- To keep up with your professional peers?
- To publicize more sophisticated services to existing clients?
- To create a consistent online presence that truly gives a sense of who you are?
- To become a more recognized leader in your field?
- To promote your work in your field including research, presentations, and contract successes?
- To engage your coworkers, customers, clients, and partners in your work at a level that is appropriate for them?
These are great reasons to improve your company's online presence with social networking.
We know the options out there, why people are using them, and how your clients can benefit from your visible presence across the web. SixArm simplifies your social networking.
We can help you:
- Define your social networking strategy
- Configure your privacy and security settings across social sites
- Organize simple steps so you can stay engaged without being overwhelmed
- Identify staff members’ existing talents and training needs for using social media
Web site: http://facebook.com
Sign up: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
- Connecting with people
- Making it easy for people to keep in touch with you
- Connecting with coworkers, colleagues, and peers
- Sharing photos and photo albums
- Creating simple discussion forums
- Holding contests/giveaways
- Creating events and invitations
- Engaging clients in public ways
- Sharing links to web pages, photos, videos, blog posts
Web site: http://linkedin.com
Sign up: http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_tab_home_top
- Creating a professional page that is easy to find
- Showing your professional experience and credentials
- Connecting with people professionally
- Finding professional connections to customers, clients, and partners
- Researching which people are at which companies
- Recruiting new employees
Web site: http://yelp.com
Sign up: http://yelp.com
- User reviews of local businesses, services, and shops
- Finding reliable professionals, such as accountants, contractors, doctors, etc.
- Searching for business lunch restaurants by neighborhood, price range, and quality.
Web site: http://youtube.com
Sign up: http://www.youtube.com/create_account
- Especially watching and sharing short videos
- Video introductions to companies, products, services, processes, etc.
- Saving relevant third-party videos in a folder of resources
- Researching relevant third-party videos for future blog post content
Web site: http://flickr.com
Sign up: http://www.flickr.com/signup/
- Especially sharing high resolution professional-quality photos
- Sharing photos with user groups that match professional interests, locations, events, etc.
- Posting success photos in photo pool (company can later use or link to with a prior client agreement/release)
Web site: http://meetup.com
Sign up: https://secure.meetup.com/register/
- Especially finding and attending local events
- Networking in person by planning events, attending events, sponsoring events
- Creating events, especially recurring events, and attracting new attendees
Sign up: http://wordpress.com
- Especially for posting longer, in-depth news, updates, and discussion
- Consolidating industry news into recommendations for clients
- Sharing staff viewpoints, interviews, stories, office news
- Announcing events, and recapping events
- Publicity exchanges with complementary companies
Web site: http://dropbox.com
Sign up: https://www.dropbox.com/register
- Sharing files
- Especially sharing files privately with coworkers, customers and partners
- Syncing files between multiple computers and users, including mobile devices.
- Backing up files automatically online
- Sending and receiving large files, such as long documents, big spreadsheets, multimedia presentations, and video,
- Accessing important files from any web browser or mobile devices
Web site: http://skype.com
Sign up: http://skype.com
- Placing and receiving phone calls via the Internet, without a mobile phone
- Saving money with low cost long distance calling and international calling
blog comments powered by